Ashleigh Sports & Wellness Clinic offers Corporate on-site massage treatments that can tackle both the mental and physical stressors of business life.
|Employer Benefits||Employee Benefits|
|Want to reduce absenteeism?||Enhances concentration, creativity and improve problem solving ability.|
|Increase staff productivity?||Relief of muscular, tension, stiffness, aches & pains.|
|Increase employee morale?||Gives your employees a feeling of value and appreciation. Releases natural endorphins.|
|Reduce employee stress levels?||Relieves stress, muscular tension and mental fatigue.|
|Help to maintain a healthy workforce?||Promotes relaxation, postural awareness and reduces injuries such as: upper & lower back pain and RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury).|
How it works?
- We have specially designed portable massage chairs and tables
- Each session includes manual massage and stretches
- Calming music is played to create a relaxing environment
- We offer advice on posture and ergonomics of the employees desk/computer work area
- Insurance is covered by Ashleigh Sports & Wellness Clinic
- A quiet corner or room is required
- This can be easily incorporated into the working day as each treatment takes 15-40 minutes
- We offer competitive rates for our services
- A minimum of 3 hours must be booked
Each session includes manual massage and stretches on the back, shoulder and neck area. Scalp massage concentrates on acupressure points which is excellent for stress relief. Finishing with the arms and hands, which can be very strained from writing or keyboard tasks.
- The massage is non-intrusive as the client remains fully clothed and no oils are used
- Leaving you feeling relaxed, invigorated and with a renewed concentration to return to work
- Treatment length
- 15-minute sessions = 3.5 participants per hour
- 20-minute sessions = 2.5 participants per hour
Table massage slightly differs from chair massage. The client lays on a massage table and professional towel draping is applied to preserve client modesty. Each session includes manual massage and stretches of scalp, arm/hands and either the upper body (back, neck and shoulder area) or the lower body (legs, glute and lower back area)
- Oils and creams are used in this treatment type
- Increased muscular tension and relief is achieved leaving you feeling relaxed, invigorated and with a renewed concentration to return to work
- Treatment length
- 30-minute sessions = 2 participants per hour
- 40-minute sessions = 1 participants per hour
What is provided and needed
- Service of certified and insured massage practitioner(s)
- All equipment (massage equipment, massage supplies, towels, and cleansers)
- Transportation to your site – (car space to be provided and travel fee may apply)
- Time slot sheets
- Soothing music
- Advice given on postural and possible injury prevention
If you feel that Ashleigh SWC’s Corporate Massage could be suitable for your work place, you can enquire by emailing us today [email protected]
At least three days notice prior to the event is required if you are to cancel our service. Cancellations received less than three days before a confirmed appointment are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice total.
Geoff Sully – Managing Director of Shop Direct Ireland (Littlewoods Ireland)
“We had Jennifer onsite for a corporate massage for our staff. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed the massages and felt completely relaxed and rejuvenated afterwards. Jennifer also provided advice where relevant for the staff in relation to their posture at work, which was extremely helpful and beneficial.
I would recommend Jennifer to any company looking to provide this therapy for their staff and we look forward to seeing her again very soon!” – Geoff Scully
Martin Kelly – Safety & Security Manager at eBay Inc. Ireland
“Ashleigh Sports & Wellness Clinic (Jennifer Nason) have been providing services and support to the employees of eBay for a couple of years now. As part of our annual European health and safety week we have contracted Jennifer to provide on-site massage services to employees with particular attention to ergonomic and musculoskeletal areas.
Jennifer was a pleasure to deal with on all occasions both in the setting up of the service on the day but also in invoicing post event. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jennifer and Ashleigh Sports & Wellness Clinic to any business or indeed individual. – Martin Kelly